Connecticut Beer Tours and associated facilities in Connecticut are saluting Veterans and looking to honor those who serve with a day filled with Craft Beer, Bourbon & BBQ!
Sunday, November 10, 2019 Connecticut Beer Tours will be providing a 100% complementary beer tour for veterans, active military, first responders, police, firefighters and all those who protect us. It will include the following:
– 11:15am Pickup at Double Tree Hotel, 42 Century Drive, Bristol, CT
– Pint of beer at Alvarium Beer Company
– Lunch provided by Mission BBQ
– Samples + tour at Litchfield Distillery
– Behind the scenes brewery tour + flight of beer at Little Red Barn Brewers
– Snacks on the vehicle including West Side Jerky & Drunk Alpaca
– T Shirts provided by Soldier Solutions
– Transportation and tour guide provided by Connecticut Beer Tours
– 7:30pm estimated drop off time back at Double Tree Hotel
This will be a small intimate group of 12 people. We believe it’s important to thank all of those who have put their lives on the line and remember those who paid the ultimate price for our freedom. So in due of fairness, we are asking that Veterans enter online to score a seat for themselves and a friend.
Entries will be taken now until November 5, 2019. On November 6th, six random names will be pulled. These Veterans will get an invitation for themselves and a friend to Hop On! Sun, Nov 10th. To enter to win, please fill out the form found on the event web link below.